How to Manage Acne 3

How to Manage Acne
By Mari Bozozzo

Blog # 3 of 3
Another strategic method to use in ridding yourself of acne would be that of oil cleansing. Oil
cleansing is just as it sounds. It is the use of natural oils to cleanse the skin, instead of
traditional cleansers, especially cleansers that target acne. The latter is actually not good for the
skin, as they tend to be drying/stripping. Overly dry skin usually results in more acne. If you are
using cleansers that supposedly treat acne, you may want to rethink it, as it serves as a
counterpoint to the process. I have used jojoba and avocado oil, in addition to product 3 in 1
Body Drench, a gel to oil cleanser. My esthetician suggested that I give it a try, so naturally, I did.
I must admit my skin purged. However, if you can get past that effect, and have a little patience,
you may get the results that you’re in search of. To be completely candid, I’m on the cusp about
this method, on top of my not giving it enough time to really see a difference. But that doesn’t
mean that you personally will not garner success from it. As far as what I use currently, I use
either Cetaphil or a store brand version comparable to Cetaphil once in the evening, followed by
a witch hazel toner, and my favorite moisturizer. In the morning, I wash with water only, followed
by a witch hazel toner, and my favorite moisturizer. I’ve implemented ice in my routine (usually
before toning) as well, being sure to rub an ice cube all over my face, paying particular attention
to any troubled areas. As a result, my skin feels and looks calmer than before. Using an
electronic facial cleansing brush should be of great benefit to you, also.
Have you gotten results with any of the above? I’d love to hear from you. Please feel free to
leave your comments below.
It is my sincere hope that you continue fighting the good fight. All the very best to you in your
a quest to have happier and healthier skin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Microdermabrasion Treatment

Alternative Ways To Fight Acne

A Perspective on All This

Keeping Acne At Bay During The Summer

What About Men With Acne?